In line with our commitment to the prevention and care of diabetes in Nigeria, we have lined up activities and programs for the World Diabetes Day on November 14,2013.
We are organizing a World Diabetes Day Essay Competition with the theme:
"DIABETES IN NIGERIA: Protecting the future".
This essay is aimed at improving people's awareness and knowledge on diabetes and its care.
1. To qualify you must be following @theNGdoc
2. Your essay must not be more than 500 words
3. Entries open on November 1, 2013 and close on November 10, 2013
4. All entries must be in MS Word format and sent as an attachment to NGDOC thengdoc(at)gmail(dot)com
5. After submitting your entry, you MUST make a tweet at @theNGdoc
[e.g. I just submitted my entry for @theNGdoc World Diabetes Day essay competition #WDDEssay]
6. YOUR ESSAY MUST DEPICT THE THEME
7. Your essay can be in any format i.e. can be in form of a story, poem, etc.
8. Your essay will be tested for creativity and originality.
Winners will be announced on November 14, 2013.
Star prize is N20,000.
Top 3 articles will be featured on our website and blog